Sconiers Homeless Preventive, a non-profit advocacy 501(c)3 organization for the homeless and low to moderate income serving as a gate keeper for youth, adults, families, veterans, and citizen. Our organization was founded by Ms. Rosalind Sconiers in the year of 2007.
Our mission is to provide comprehensive intervention, education, and humanitarian services to adults, families, and youth to empower those by serving the neediest and the cultural disadvantaged groups in urban and rural Georgia. We place families into Low-Rental Housing or assist those families in their quest to become homeowners and avoid foreclosure. We also provide domestic violent resources. We are a one stop service resolution organization. Sconiers Homeless Preventive Organization, Inc is an equal opportunity organization and we provide services to all races, religion, national origin, and sex.
Since 2007, we have placed over 1,886 homeless into low rental houses and assisted more than 300 families in keeping their homes out of foreclosure status. We provided training to over 250 individuals in our job readiness training program. We have placed over 600 individuals into seasonal, part-time and full-time position. Last year more than 100 homeless youth via our program received their GED and 30 received their high school diploma. We feed and clothe the needy as well as provide vocational career training. We have ongoing multiple collaborative projects in conjunction with government agencies as well as the private sector. We have provided services from our 11 Different Locations throughout The State of Georgia.
Come get on our bus and ride to Clayton County for our 2nd Foreclosure Prevention “FREE” Workshop – July 27, 2013
1) Are you unemployed or underemployed?
2) Are you experiencing problems paying your mortgage?
3) Are you facing foreclosure?
Is this your Primary Residence? *No IRS or Georgia TAX Lien No Mortgage Fraud Felony
GO TO: http://www.shpo-inc.org for additional information
Documentation Required- ”You must bring copies of all your documents”
1. Bank Statements (2 months); must explain recurring monthly payments; deposit $500 or more; (1) month payment must show on bank statement
2. Proof- reduction in income 25% or more
3. Current One (1) month recent payroll stubs
4. Prior to change One month payroll stubs
5. Recent Mortgage Statement & Payment History expanding 3 months prior to “Hardship
6. Driver License & Social Security Card
7.Self employed – 6 months banks statement; Current P&L, Business License; Proof of termination of contract; Proof reduction of receipts 30% or more;
8. Separation Notice – Department of Labor
9. IRS tax Transcript – call (800) 829-1040; (2008; 2009; 2010; 2011) Bring 2012 taxes
10. W2 statements; 2008; 2009; 2010; 2011 & 2012
11. Mortgage Deed & Note
12 Go to http://www.shpo-inc.org , go to tab “event” and download Hardship form
Note: All homeowners may not be eligible for all programs and final approval will be determined by the underwriters or Lenders.